Eva Horning Park is located on 5th Avenue East. The 4.5 acres of land was purchased March 28, 1952. The park has a picnic area, playground, baseball field, volleyball court, tennis court, swimming pool, restroom and maintenance building, and parking.
Timberman Memorial Park is located on 5th Avenue East. The 6.74 acres of land was purchased October 8, 1974. The park has a picnic shelter, baseball fields, restroom and concession building, and parking. Timberman Memorial Park is a multi-use park. Youth Soccer sets up several soccer fields to practice and play games. The High School Football team uses a portion of the park as a practice field each fall.
Frank James Park is located on 2nd Avenue West. The 0.64 acres of land was purchased November 22, 1954. The park has a picnic table, basketball court, and playground equipment.
All Town Parks are closed from 10:00 pm until 7:00 am
TIMBERMAN PARK IS CLOSED FROM OCTOBER 31 UNTIL APRIL 1 OF EACH YEAR